OwlEssayWriting is a private company driven by passion to give the best of service to its clients. To ensure your peace of mind when placing an order on the Website, the Company assures you of Money Back Guarantee. This forms the backbone of our refund policy.
OwlEssayWriting will allow its clients to request for a refund or reimbursement in cases that are described in this Refund Policy.
- Order Cancellation
If a client decides to cancel an Order, they can request for a refund. However, the following rules will apply:
- If the client decides to cancel his/her Order when no Writer has been assigned to the project, the client has the right to receive a 100% refund or compensation.
- If the client decides to cancel his/her Order when a Writer has already been assigned to the project, the amount of refund to be received by the client will not exceed 70% of the Order price because the writers work so far must be compensated.
- In the case that a writer has been assigned already and the deadline is already half passed, the client is entitled to a 50% refund or compensation.
Note: In the event that a client cancels an order, the client cannot use any of the drafts or products that have been provided before the order cancellation and all the copyrights return to the Company.
- Late Delivery
In the case that there is a delay in the delivery of a Product and the client has not been pre-informed about the delay or the client does not give his/her consent to the delay, the client is entitled to a Time of Delivery Difference Compensation, which will be calculated separately in every case, depending on the original agreed deadline date and the duration of the delay.
- I. For long term Orders, which is a minimum of 14 days, the amount of compensation shall be 7%
However, compensation or refund for delay cannot be provided in the event that:
- The delay was as a result of the actions of the client. This includes delay in the provision of required instructions, sources, requirements, or failure to respond to requests or questions from Writer or Support Team in a timely manner, or delay in payment.
- The delay was as a result of the inability of the client to receive the Product on time due to technical issues or complications of client’s browser, internet provider, or system malfunctions.
- The customer voluntarily offered a deadline extension for the Order.
- Bad Quality Claims
- If the client is not satisfied with the quality of the Product provided and would like to get a refund, the Quality Assurance Team will carry out an investigation to verify the client’s claim.The client will be required to provide the detailed feedback that shows a mismatch in the Order requirements/instructions and Order delivered. The resolution of the client’s claim will be based on the outcome of the investigation.
Note: In the event that a bad quality complaint is filed, and the order has already been sent for Revision, a refund not exceeding 70% will be offered because a request for Revision indicates that the customer has previously partially approved the written paper.
- If the claim for refund is due to a bad grade, such case will not be considered as valid for a refund claim. The Order completion that has been created and delivered by the Company is for reference purposes only. It is not ready for any form of submission.
- If the claim of the client is that the paper is not original, then an authentication report from Turnitin.com will be required. No other report will be accepted to carry out an investigation by the Company’s Quality Assurance Team.
- If the claim for refund is requested for Proofreading, Formatting Order, or Editing, the investigation will not be carried out if a bad quality complaint is contextual in nature. Proofreading, formatting, and editing services do not presume input to the original context. This means the claim is not valid.
- If a refund request is for an order that has a 3-hour or 6-hour deadline, the request may be rejected. This is because the quality of a rushed order may be compromised due to the issue of the little timeframe..
Note: If a client places a rush order, you agree to the stated terms and conditions and they may not be contented.
- Order Preference or Details
- Any Purchased Order Preference is non-refundable because they are inseparable from the original product and service offered. The only exceptions to this are ‘Plagiarism report’, ‘1-Page Summary’, or ‘Draft’ features, if they are not offered to the client as an addition to the ordered product.
- The client has the right to choose a writer to work on his/her Order by indicating the writer’s ID number in the “Preferred Writer ID” section on the Order from. By selecting a preferred writer, the client acknowledges that there is no 100% guarantee that the particular writer will be available to work on the Order. In the case that this happens, the Company reserves the express right to assign the best specialist available in the specific Subject Area of the Order requirements, who matches the preferred writer’s performance level. There will be no refund given in the instance that the preferred writer is not available as long as the Order is completed based on instructions and requirement of the client.
- Discounts Refunds
A non-applied special offer or discount cannot be refunded in any way. It is the client’s sole responsibility to fill out the details on the Order form with all accuracy, paying attention to the ‘Discount’ field. The client is responsible for the failure to use the discount or special offer before payment is made and the
Company is not liable to make a refund in this regard. The client may consult the Support Team to check for the availability of discounts or special offers.
- In order for a client to submit a refund request, the client must contact the Support Team within 30 days after the completion of the Order.
- The Billing Department Team requires a minimum of 5 days to review the request and contact the client with a resolution. This will be done by email or over the phone.
- The Company’s representative has the right to request for additional information from the client in other to process the claim correctly.
- Processing of Refund
- As soon as the client receives the refund confirmation, the Company will process the refund within 5 business days. This starts counting from the date of confirmation. Client should note that the Company is not responsible for any Bank Transfer fees, possible delays occurring due to issues with Bank services, or other peculiarities relating to the transfer.
- Refund will only be processed if it is more than $10 (Ten USD). If the transaction is a smaller amount, it will not be processed due to the fact that the refund barely covers the transaction fees for both the banks of the Company and the client. Therefore, any refund amount that is $10 USD or less will be applied to the client’s account for use for future order.
- Multiple Payments for Single Order
In the event that client is charged twice for a single Order and he/she receives two receipts of the payment processing from the Company, the client should contact the Support Team. Forward both receipts by email to the Support Team and the claim will be investigated. The refund will be made in full after the confirmation of the double payment. The Refund Processing timeline applies.
- Placement of Two Identical Orders
In the event that client places two identical orders by mistake and completed the payment for the two orders, the client should immediately contact the Support Team to clarify the situation before both orders are processed. It is the responsibility of the client to cancel orders that he/she does not need before the Company assigns a writer to work on the project. As soon as a writer has been assigned to the project, the client will be required to cancel one of the Orders in order to receive a refund. However, the Order Cancellation policy will apply.