OwlEssayWriting is a private limited company with registration code xxxxxxxxxx and registered office at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”. The Company will strive to comply with all applicable laws and regulations as they relate to Personal Data protection in countries where the Company operates. This policy aims to provide the basic principles by which OwlEssayWriting collects, processes, and store your data, and indicates its responsibilities while processing your personal data. It explicitly explains how OwlEssayWriting will use your personal data that you provide when you use our website, owlessaywriting.com. We respect your privacy and we are committed to collecting and processing your personal data in a safe and secure manner and in line with our legal obligations.
- Company’s Website
The Company manages and controls owlessaywriting.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). The Website may collect particular data to enhance its business purposes.
- Definitions of Terms
Consent: Your explicit agreement to processing your personal data for specific purpose
Contract: The purpose for which the processing is required based on the contract you have with the Company, or because the Company has requested you to take particular steps before you enter into the contract.
Legitimate Interest: The purpose for which the processing of your data is required based on legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third party, provided the interests do not override your interests and rights. These legitimate interests are:
- Enhancing data security
- Deciding whether marketing activities are effective
- Developing, delivery, and improving the Website
- Gaining insights from your specific activities on the Website
- Facilitating the Company to improve, modify, or customize the Website and its services.
- Consent Rule
- Essential Data We Collect
To use our service, you need to create an online account to enable you manage and download your orders. To create the account, we will request your email address to generate a unique identifier, which you can use as your username. OwlEssayWriting is the controller of the personal data that you provide on our website. The types of personal data that we may collect from you when you create an online account on our site include the following:
- Your contact information – email address and phone number
- Your birthday details, which will be used to offer you special promotional offers on your special day
- Data that recognizes you – login information, IP address, browser version and type, browser plug-in types, time zone setting, operating system and version, and geo-location information about your location
- Data on how you use our website when you visit – URL clickstreams (your path through the website), page response times, goods/services viewed, download errors, time spent on web pages, activities on those pages, frequency of use of the pages, and other actions performed while you are on the page.
- Why do we need the information?
OwlEssayWriting collects your personal information for a variety of reasons. When we collect your data, we use it for the following reasons:
- To get in touch with you regarding your order
- Offer services
- Improve the website
- Sustain the smooth running of the website
- For enhanced customer support
- For marketing (with your consent)
Please note that OwlEssayWriting will never sell your data or provide your information to any third party when you have not given your consent to do such. Other data collected on the website is processed according to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2018 as well as other applicable laws.
- How OwlEssayWriting Collects Personal Data
OwlEssayWriting collects your personal data when you interact with the website. Different ways we collect data are:
- When you browse through any page on the website
- You use the website for anything
- OwlEssayWriting calls you
- You connect integrations
- You receive emails from OwlEssayWriting
- You chat with customer support on the website
- You opt-in for marketing emails.
- What we do with Information we collect
OwlEssayWriting is the sole controller of data provided on the website. Your personal data is processed by OwlEssayWriting. The Company will ensure that your data is protected to the level which meets all local applicable laws. No third-party providers will have access to your data, unless required by law, where you have given your consent for us to do so, in order to fulfill our service agreement with you, or there is a legitimate reason to do so.
- How long do we keep the Information we collect?
OwlEssayWriting will delete all your personal data from our databases no later than six years from the last time you used the Website. This is in accordance to the effective legislation of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Your Rights
By law, you can exercise some rights when you provide us with your personal data. You have the right to access any data that we hold in relation to you. If you realize that any personal data that we hold of you is incomplete or incorrect, you can request to access the data, rectify it or delete it. You also have the right to request that we delete your personal data where there is no longer any reason for us to withhold it. You may also object to the processing of your data in some cases. In case you have given your consent on specific use of your data on our website, you have the right to withdraw such consent. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how OwlEssayWriting has handled your personal data, you can do this by writing to OwlEssayWriting. Our team will look into your complaint and work to resolve the issue.
If after we have tried to resolve the issue, you still feel that your personal data has not been treated according to the law, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The Company has security and organizational procedures and measures set forth to secure the data collected and stored on the Website. We have data processing agreements and security policies with all employees and contractors of the Company. These individuals are obligated to follow and maintain appropriate organizational and technical measures. We also have internal Information Security Policy.
The Company uses the cookies highlighted below:
- Stringently required cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function smoothly. They allow you navigate through the Website and use its entire capabilities. These files do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this specific type of file, it may affect the smooth running of the Website or its components.
- Cookies associated with performance, analytics, and efficiency: These cookies files help the Company understands how you interact with the Website by giving insights into the areas you regularly visit, the time spent while using the Website and the problems in the operations of Internet resource. This is to help us improve the functioning of the Website.
- Cookies associated with analytics: These cookies files help us to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize content of the Website for individuals that are interested in the advertising. This type of cookies will not be used to identify you. All information collected and analyzed is anonymous.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies manage information about your online activities, including your visits to the Website and the information about the advertising and links you choose to view. The Company uses the files to collect data about your Internet activities to determine your interest. This enables the Company offer advertising that is tailored to your interests and which you have given consent to.
The Website captures limited data about your visits to the Website; including user-agent, last URL requested by user, HTTP referrer, and server-side and client-side clickstream. The Company may use the data to analyze patterns and to carry out system maintenance. You have different options on how to manage cookies on your device. All browsers allow you to delete or block cookies from your device. You may wish to consult the privacy feature in your browser to understand how you can manage cookies.
If you have given an explicit consent to receive direct marketing from us or if you have ordered from us in the past, we may sometimes use your name and email address to send you promotional offers about the services we provide.
Similarly, we may also use your name and phone number to text you about promotional offers that are currently running on the Website. If you decide to opt-in to receive push notification, you will also receive such from us. We will only call you about the service you have asked us to provide important information for as it relates to your account.
If you are 13 years old or younger, you must have the permission from a parent or guardian before you provide us with your personal information. If we find that we have received information from you without appropriate consent, we reserve the right to cancel all the transactions and services and remove all your personal data that you have supplied on the Website. You will be able to re-submit your information when you have received the appropriate permission.
- Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to external third-party websites. OwlEssayWriting is not responsible for the privacy and security of these websites except they belong to OwlEssayWriting Limited.